We understand that a quality cashmere sweater is an investment piece. Our Maxwell Cashmere Boyfriend Sweater will be a hand-me-down worth fighting over! It's designed to last far beyond the current season.
The Maxwell is a v-neck, with an oversized fit and generous cuffs, perfect for rolling up your sleeves. It's a mid-weight sweater perfect for both cool spring and cold winter weather.
Our cashmere is sourced from Mongolia (we are currently exploring how to find American cashmere), purchased from the oldest yarn factory in the U.S., and knitted at a factory in New York City. We produce the sweater in limited quantities to reduce textile waste.
# of Maxwells produced: 50
Why you'll love it:
- It's buttery soft. We prewash the knitted cashmere for a decadent hand feel
- It's made from the highest quality cashmere that is hand-brushed so it resists pilling
- The oversized cuffs hang elegantly off the arm and look tres chic. (We're proud that the Maxwell has a little personality)
- It provides great coverage - not too thin or see-through (a big pet peeve)
- Cashmere of this quality is 8 times warmer than wool, and also naturally wrinkle resistant. (We traveled recently with our sweater, and it looked great even after being nonchalantly stuffed into our packed suitcase)
- A signature boyette love note is embroidered on the cuff. This one says, "You're beautiful."
Our model is 5'9" and wears a size XS.
Sizing: The Maxwell is designed to be oversized. Most customers love the Maxwell a size smaller than what they usually wear. If you have questions, contact us at email@example.com. We are happy to provide fit guidance.